Monday, August 24, 2009

Weezer / (If You Are Wondering If I Want You To) I Want You To

It all started in 1994 when my older (by ten years) sister went to the now abandoned amusement park "Rocky Point" where weezer were playing for free in support of their debut album. The band gave out free CDs after the free performance and luckily my sister was into radio pop music and thought it would be nice to give her 8 year old brother a present (aka something she didnt want). Well lets just say it was probably the best thing that anyone has ever given me. Since then I have been the most devoted/obsessed weezer fan you know.... BUT ANYWAY - what started this little rant was the fact I've been inpatiently awaiting the release of their new single "(If You Are Wondering If I Want You To) I Want You To" which was slated to be released on August 25th, but thanks to a Wal-Mart digital store blunder it was released / leaked today. I have (luckily for you) found it online, and have here for you to download :)



Enjoy yet another gem from Rivers & co.

<3

Download: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=2GDQS1OZ

No comments:

Post a Comment