Saturday, May 23, 2009

Hello my name is Craig Silva

Hello and welcome to my blog. I will do my best to keep it very current with free vector graphics, social commentary, blurbs about football and my impending dadism. I will be a dad in August and I can not wait for my beautiful daughter to be born. I decided to start a blog to give my two-cents about the world. I will posts lots of free stuff to download from vector graphics to music. I will lament about my favorite clubs, because they never win.

A bit about myself: I was born in 1986 and am a graphic designer in Boston, MA, USA. I work downtown Boston at FreeCause (www.freecause.com) where I design web and print graphics. I love football and my favorite clubs are Newcastle United, The New England Revolution and Benfica. I am of Portuguese descent and am very proud of that. I love my life and I hope you do too.


No comments:

Post a Comment